CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Anyone travelling without a ticket?

I bought a Madrid membership this morning hoping to get one in the home end today, I’m pretty sure they’ve sold out because it wouldn’t let me get one. Either that or their website is even worse than ours
I’m almost certain you cannot enter the ticket sale part of the site from the UK, I had this issue when buying madrid vs chavs.

Try using a VPN should let you on. By the time it was general sale all the 100 and 145 euro tickets were long gone unfortunately, hopefully there are some left for blues this time round! Good luck

Im not going to match tomorrow got tickets downloaded in my wallet from email. If I forward email can tickets be downloaded again? Tried ticket transfer but its not letting me do it

I did the last Madrid trip in 2016 and we collected the tickets there but on entry to the stadium I don’t recall any ID checks. Might be wrong.
Mine was checked last 2 occasions, although mate was stopped because name on ticket didn't match and had tried to change it using nail varnish remover, it didn't work ! but managed to get in at a different entrance

Im not going to match tomorrow got tickets downloaded in my wallet from email. If I forward email can tickets be downloaded again? Tried ticket transfer but its not letting me do it
I've tried mobile and desktop site can't transfer them

I think you can forward the email. Although don't take my word for that as I tried it for a league match not the CL. I’d recommend sending it tonight and asking them to test it before tomorrow.

I think you can forward the email. Although don't take my word for that as I tried it for a league match not the CL. I’d recommend sending it tonight and asking them to test it before tomorrow.
Can they still download the tickets again if I've got them in my wallet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.