CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Just picked up my ticket. No passport number on it but name written in a felt pen/sharpie rather than biro.

Unsure if that can be rubbed out for anyone thinking of chancing it and buying a spare over there
The passport numbers will be on a list that the stewards / cops will have at the gate. They will check peoples passport numbers if they are not convinced that the owner of the ticket is not legit.

If anyone is still looking at cheap flights to Spain. Ryanair Manchester to Santander return Tue/Thurs is £10 And the train to Madrid is £56 return
Don’t think you can get back to Santander by train to catch the Ryanair flight home

I don’t wanna shit you up, but if this goes to extra time and penalties your arse is going to be a bit twitchy if you will make it or not.
We got kept in the Wanda till midnight last time. If it's anything like that plus extra time I don't think you would make that 2am flight.

Anyone getting the 2am flight from Madrid to manchester? Any good options for transport to the airport after the game? Bus etc just for 2. Cheers!
Walk down the road to Nuevos Ministerios metro station and direct metro to airport. Might be a bit squeaky if it goes to extra time, but equally queues shouldn't be too bad at that time.

Anyone got a spare ticket real madrid away for 04/05/2022 message me ,I'll take a chance even if it's got a name on ticket. meet Greater Manchester.Cheers

Anyone getting the 2am flight from Madrid to manchester? Any good options for transport to the airport after the game? Bus etc just for 2. Cheers!
I’m doing this one mate. We should be ok if it’s done in 90 mins, I’ve accepted if it goes to ET would probably have to leave a little earlier. I’m planning on jumping on the metro or perhaps a cab.

Anyone got a spare ticket real madrid away for 04/05/2022 message me ,I'll take a chance even if it's got a name on ticket. meet Greater Manchester.Cheers
I don’t blame people for trying, but I’ve got a feeling the barcodes on the ticket will show up your passport number when they do checks. I don’t know if this what happened with the Chelsea fans, but I’m assuming we didn’t give our passport number for nothing. But like you said, if there’s any spares and you’re going anyway, it’s worth a try!

I don’t blame people for trying, but I’ve got a feeling the barcodes on the ticket will show up your passport number when they do checks. I don’t know if this what happened with the Chelsea fans, but I’m assuming we didn’t give our passport number for nothing. But like you said, if there’s any spares and you’re going anyway, it’s worth a try!
Yes, I'm in the same boat.

If there are any spares then I'd be willing to take the chance. Please PM me.

I'm sure the stewards can be 'persuaded' to let us in with a small 'gratuity' :)

People reckoned that for the final, no chance if they are writing names on, it isn't that advanced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.