CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Yes, I'm in the same boat.

If there are any spares then I'd be willing to take the chance. Please PM me.

I'm sure the stewards can be 'persuaded' to let us in with a small 'gratuity' :)
Wouldn't bank on it last time I was made to take my shoes off ll for some bizzare reason ,when asked what the fuck for was told you arnt getting in if you don't

I’m doing this one mate. We should be ok if it’s done in 90 mins, I’ve accepted if it goes to ET would probably have to leave a little earlier. I’m planning on jumping on the metro or perhaps a cab.

In previous games at Real they start to close the exits around ten minutes before the 90. Persuading the goons to let you out, for any reason, could be difficult if not impossible.

In previous games at Real they start to close the exits around ten minutes before the 90. Persuading the goons to let you out, for any reason, could be difficult if not impossible.
Having a good knowledge of Spanish language would be helpful seen a few Spanish speaking let past at Atletico

With names and passport numbers linked to the tickets for Madrid. Does anyone think this will be the same for the final if we get there ?

Anyone getting the 2am flight from Madrid to manchester? Any good options for transport to the airport after the game? Bus etc just for 2. Cheers!

You may need this info.
Ryanair Thursday 5th May d. Madrid 07:30 a Bristol 08:30. €25. At least it will get you back to England!

A few of us are doing East Midlands to Alicante Tuesday morning £40 return, then train to Madrid in the afternoon.

Manchester- Alicante. Read the post on page 3 of 'Real Madrid away' about RENFE trains. There's more than one station inside Madrid Atocha. Go to the wrong one for your return to Alicante it could cost you a fortune. Best of luck!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.