CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Heading over to Madrid anyway, only a basic Cityzens membership so wont qualify for a ticket in our end.

Have someone in work who is from Madrid that reckons they can get me one in their end in a fairly neutral part of the stadium.

447 before people could start selecting so 95% sold in the first 30 mins. I reckon another 120 will sell by 1330.

447 before people could start selecting so 95% sold in the first 30 mins. I reckon another 120 will sell by 1330.
Only 78 sold 369 remain. Which means demand this band is down 47% compared to the previous 2k band.

At this rate it will trickle out and no point estimating where it will end, 95% certain of new Criteria.

Only 78 sold 369 remain. Which means demand this band is down 47% compared to the previous 2k band.

At this rate it will trickle out and no point estimating where it will end, 95% certain of new Criteria.
Bit of hope

It's not letting me do this. They are downloaded in my wallet at the min
Are you trying to transfer the ticket on your phone? The transfer ticket option is not available in the mobile version of the website. I had to open the desktop site to transfer my season ticket for the Brighton game.

Are you trying to transfer the ticket on your phone? The transfer ticket option is not available in the mobile version of the website. I had to open the desktop site to transfer my season ticket for the Brighton game.
Yes been trying on my phone. Thanks il give that a go

Got a ticket for Real showing on my laptop (City site). I presume i'll have to get it on my phone somehow. Do i need to download the City app to my phone or just use the normal website?

Got a ticket for Real showing on my laptop (City site). I presume i'll have to get it on my phone somehow. Do i need to download the City app to my phone or just use the normal website?
I think you will just need to log on to the website on your phone, select the Real Madrid match and then download ticket option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.