Clapham alkali attack

Is it only me that finds this erotic ?
Did you also find that scene in Hostel 2 erotic? You know, the one where there's a woman in the bath with a person chained to the ceiling above her? Then she gets a scythe on an extended pole and slashes away at the person above causing them to bleed out all over her naked body? Then she proceeds to rub the blood all over her own body. Did you become aroused watching that and have to rewind it to enjoy it properly?

Nah, me neither. It was disturbing and anyone getting turned on by that needs to ask questions of themselves.

Did you also find that scene in Hostel 2 erotic? You know, the one where there's a woman in the bath with a person chained to the ceiling above her? Then she gets a scythe on an extended pole and slashes away at the person above causing them to bleed out all over her naked body? Then she proceeds to rub the blood all over her own body. Did you become aroused watching that and have to rewind it to enjoy it properly?

Nah, me neither. It was disturbing and anyone getting turned on by that needs to ask questions of themselves.
Not seen that........ yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.