Clapham alkali attack

Maybe those other bodies are people who lost touch with their families and friends down the years, possibly living on the streets and "off the grid", and consequently have not been reported missing? Who knows?
Can't expect the Police to be monitoring the Thames 24/7 for possible corpses.
It has always been a place where, unfortunately, people voluntarily end their lives.
It's also quite wide and deep, and the currents don't help either.

The police believe they’ve found his body, but it’s hard to identify formally by appearance, so it’ll take a few weeks for DNA testing to prove that it’s him. Until then, I doubt we’ll hear anything more.
Weird considering the damage to his face. I read somewhere je had a vendetta against people who attacked his family back home.

Just hope the victims pull through alright. Cheers.

Weird considering the damage to his face. I read somewhere je had a vendetta against people who attacked his family back home.

Think they said she was doing okay in hospital and is no longer under sedation. Guess it’ll be a long road back rebuilding what’s been damaged along with her confidence.

Not that weird really. I’m sure they know it’s him or they wouldn’t have made the announcement.

But they can’t give official confirmation until it’s been confirmed through tests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.