Clarkie Definition

Blue Mist said:
Whilst we are on memory lane, I remember a poster having a melt down, he goaded the Mods to ban him as he went into a hissy fit claiming that if he was banned he would just come back on using one of his other three names.

I can't think who it was or why he threw his teddy out of the pram, can anyone help.

[bigimg]http://files.stv.tv/imagebase/166/623x349/166020-great-british-bake-off-star-sue-perkins-on-her-new-sitcom-heading-out.jpg[/bigimg]

stony said:
Blue Mist said:
Whilst we are on memory lane, I remember a poster having a melt down, he goaded the Mods to ban him as he went into a hissy fit claiming that if he was banned he would just come back on using one of his other three names.

I can't think who it was or why he threw his teddy out of the pram, can anyone help.

[bigimg]http://files.stv.tv/imagebase/166/623x349/166020-great-british-bake-off-star-sue-perkins-on-her-new-sitcom-heading-out.jpg[/bigimg]

I have no idea who she is (but I think she does that cake programme) so I don't know why you have posted it, either it is because she is looking knowingly at me OR you were the poster that lost it. I'm going for the second one (it's the romantic in me)

Was it you Stony ? was it?

Blue Mist said:
stony said:
Blue Mist said:

I have no idea who she is (but I think she does that cake programme) so I don't know why you have posted it, either it is because she is looking knowingly at me OR you were the poster that lost it. I'm going for the second one (it's the romantic in me)

Haha, was it fuck. It was BOB, who for a teenage boy bears an uncanny resemblance to a middle aged lesbian. Hence the pic of Sue Perkins. He's an absolute ringer for her.

stony said:
Blue Mist said:
stony said:

Haha, was it fuck. It was BOB, who for a teenage boy bears an uncanny resemblance to a middle aged lesbian. Hence the pic of Sue Perkins. He's an absolute ringer for her.

Right it was Bob wasn't it, he had a pre pubescent moment and completely lost it. 'Go on then ban me, I don't care, I want to be banned and anyway I'll just log in under my other name'

It was so funny, if anyone can tell me the thread I would love to read that again.

(and fancy looking like a middle aged lesbian !) poor lad.

jimharri said:
Manchester_lalala said:
jimharri said:
The word "legend" is massively (sniff) overused these days. However, that thread is (was?) the stuff of legend. Along with the Damocles "downfall" video and its associated thread.

I only have to think about that statue of Churchill to get a right good belly laugh. Oh and the clown, haha, what a thread.

The cellar needs another legendary thread, can't remember the last funny one.
Don't forget the skip hire and the pizza deliveries.

Imagine the salesmans face when turned up to do a quote for a indoor swimming pool at a terraced house in manchester, fucking brilliant. Best thread ever, that will not be beaten, ever.

I remeber Clarkie, the bouncy castle and pizzas for Mr. Teese and "I post a comment every half minute in the matchthread"-BOB.
I feel somewhat oldschool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.