Clarkson. Finished?

Which is fine except I never said they were exactly the same I said he was acting in a similar fashion ie abuse to a celeb on social media to an audience albeit a much smaller one with very little facts to go on.

I found it amusing nothing more to it than that. No taking sides or diminishing what Clarkson said.

Now if you don't mind stop following me around, if I wanted someone yapping at my heels I would have bought a little dog.

I'm not following you around. You post in the same threads as I read. Just pointing out the absurdity of your posting style.

You're correct, I don't know what brought him to his hatred of Meghan Markle. But that's part of the problem, isn't it? If you profess to hating someone to such a degree, then you need to back it up with justification. It's a world away from saying someone "gets on your nerves". Giving journalists carte blanche to print what they want without any repurcussions, as though it falls within a remit of free speech, is a dangerously slippy slope. Short of Meghan Markle sending death threats to his family or defecating on his grandmother's gravestone, there's no condoning the language Clarkson used. It's as simple as that.
See how easy was that? No insults no high horse no use of the word innocent woman. Now I'm an eye for an eye type of bloke so i need not concern myself with practice what I preach stuff.

Both of them could be right twats for all we know or just misunderstood. We are all flawed and can drop a bollock from time to time.

I have very little opinion on Meghan as she doesn't touch my life. Clarkson I watch on TV. The Farming show is top notch, as was Top Gear for a few series.

Do I give a fuck either way? Naaaa...far more things to worry about than a TV personality trying to be funny about another TV personality.

All in it for self promotion and column inches.

See how easy was that? No insults no high horse no use of the word innocent woman. Now I'm an eye for an eye type of bloke so i need not concern myself with practice what I preach stuff.

Both of them could be right twats for all we know or just misunderstood. We are all flawed and can drop a bollock from time to time.
She is an innocent woman though? What crime has she committed?

Anyway, let's just accept we aren't going to agree on this and move on. Have a good un'

I have very little opinion on Meghan as she doesn't touch my life. Clarkson I watch on TV. The Farming show is top notch, as was Top Gear for a few series.

Do I give a fuck either way? Naaaa...far more things to worry about than a TV personality trying to be funny about another TV personality.

All in it for self promotion and column inches.
It's a saturated market is social media. Its a bit like on here the competing for who is the most offended on behalf of someone they don't know. Who can come up with the most extreme insult for Clarkson. They are playing the same game they just don't see it.

She is an innocent woman though? What crime has she committed?

Anyway, let's just accept we aren't going to agree on this and move on. Have a good un'
Innocent of what? Anyhow no offence was meant it did make me laugh(your post not Clarkson) have a good un yourself and a merry Xmas as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.