Clarkson. Finished?

She wont say why she loathes her but she has has a history of going for young , thin , beautiful , rich women in her coliumns dating back to news of the world and the mirror , she gets so wound up by meg and the most she will admit is that well she flew in a private plane for an expensive baby shower , loathe her for that ?
She won't say why she loathes her because there's no justification for loathing her. None.

She won't say why she loathes her because there's no justification for loathing her. None.

Might be because she gets paid generously to spout crap and create hate figures.

She also spouts anti-immigration nonsense despite being married to a Bosnian man, who probably experienced relatives or friends being persecuted because of hate speech.

Yes, you're right, people being offended by Clarkson and thinking maybe he shouldn't be able to write his newspaper column is pretty much on a par with genocide.

I wouldn't be outraged if Meghan did her own article saying she hated Clarkson more than Hitler and wanted to gas him.

Yes, you're right, people being offended by Clarkson and thinking maybe he shouldn't be able to write his newspaper column is pretty much on a par with genocide.
It’s the same tactics as 1930’s Germany. Say the wrong thing and the self righteous try to shut you down.

It’s the same tactics as 1930’s Germany. Say the wrong thing and the self righteous try to shut you down.
I'm confused, what party in this are you comparing to Nazism. The people calling Clarkson out for being a poisonous ****? Or Clarkson himself? There's nothing self-righteous about calling a man out for abusing a woman in the press.

I'm confused, what party in this are you comparing to Nazism. The people calling Clarkson out for being a poisonous ****? Or Clarkson himself? There's nothing self-righteous about calling a man out for abusing a woman in the press.
Whichever is the wrong side or most cunty side, that’s where he’s at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.