Classic Champ Man players of days gone by

Eddie Johnson. Early football managers was the best striker on the game, scored every game.

Matias Fernandes.

Also on 03/04 there were a couple of lower league strikers who had finishing of 20 they always scored loads, can't remeber their names though

I can't remember which manager this was but Alessio Cerci, who was 16 at the time had 20 finishing and could be bought for very little. I think he still plays for Roma, but im not sure.

Which is the best footie mgr game out now?<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:12 pm --<br /><br />Kim Kallestrom rings a bell

Have a strike force of Milan Baros and Carlton Cole on FM 07 and they are scoring for fun. Samaras is my super sub as well. Can't really decide on the best two out of the three of them.

am I the only one who played it with the fictional player database? mind you this was back in 93/94, dunno when they stopped doing that. My best players were the incomparable Kwame McGrath (averaged about goal a game for at least 10 seasons) and Andy Pugh (who was valued at 20m back when the transfer record was about 5m).

last time I played it was in 96ish, for a couple of season.... Sold Rosler for 7m, instantly he became just about the best player in the world.

Evandro Roncatto was amazing.

Eremenko JR

A striker called Todorov as well.

I remember in a Barnet game, Ben Strevens was awesome.

ICT-Tam said:
I can't remember which manager this was but Alessio Cerci, who was 16 at the time had 20 finishing and could be bought for very little. I think he still plays for Roma, but im not sure.

Nope they sold him, he still plays on Seria A though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.