Classic city t-shirts

I had a belting 'Please Feed the Goat' sign tshirt that got worn to death in the late 90s. Can't find any trace of it online unfortunately. They should do a remake, would sell loads.

Yep, think it said something like 'by order of the mcfc fans'.... still got it in the loft I reckon.

I've got a 'Wing Commander Cook' T-shirt somewhere.
And a 'Nicky Weaver Clean Sheets' one.
I need to dig them out.

Yes, the Weaver one had a detergent box one of the dafter ones!

Most of my old ones are tucked away but I like to wear my 'The Man' t-shirt now and again cause he still is!

Not classic, but my in-laws got me these for my birthday (yesterday). Apparently City had only 200 boxes made, but they couldn't sell them due to image rights of the Champions League badge (or something like that).

Attachments

• 20240504_102144.jpg
    20240504_102144.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • 20240504_102105.jpg
    20240504_102105.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
“Fila” Foe t-shirt.

Big Fila “F” on the front with “oe” in small letters.

Bought from outside the ground after a night match.

Not got it anymore think I left it on a sunbed in Ibiza a couple years later.

Wore this once in Istanbul.. Given to me by my late brother and one of only 250....

Now framed and will never be worn again... The guy who framed it wanted to buy one.. Good luck finding one, it's ~15 years old

I was a gnat’s cock away from being thrown out of the stadium for wearing a “racist shirt” by a Turkish steward till a guy from Cheshire Police saved my bacon…

E0DED5BA-AF0C-4A17-8CB4-8DE76198265A.jpeg

Last edited:
Due to a house move and downsizing I've had to get rid of shit of loads of stuff including City memorabilia.
Advertised this shirt on ebay and a lad called Jordan has now got it (back).
Apparently his brother gave it him some time ago and he misplaced it(sorry Jordan if I've got the details wrong)so he's been trying to track it down for a while and by chance saw the ad.
Both chuffed it's back to him now.1000060470.jpg

I seem to remember an unofficial Flintstones one with ‘Not Now Wilma I’m Off To See The Blues’ - probably late 90s era
I had that one and a bull dog Bobby in a City kit bumming a red devil from the same era. Both lost in house moves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.