Classic city t-shirts

Saw a great T shirt on a Cardiff fan at Blackpool, pictured Walace shagging Gromit and the legend"SUPPORT MAN UNITED ID RATHER ROD MY DOG" . Pissed myself it was back in the early naughties but showed how widely they were hated.

Wore this once in Istanbul.. Given to me by my late brother and one of only 250....

Now framed and will never be worn again... The guy who framed it wanted to buy one.. Good luck finding one, it's ~15 years old

I was a gnat’s cock away from being thrown out of the stadium for wearing a “racist shirt” by a Turkish steward till a guy from Cheshire Police saved my bacon…

View attachment 117249
Loving this blue, and the smile on your face in the reflection taking it… special mate.

Wore this once in Istanbul.. Given to me by my late brother and one of only 250....

Now framed and will never be worn again... The guy who framed it wanted to buy one.. Good luck finding one, it's ~15 years old

I was a gnat’s cock away from being thrown out of the stadium for wearing a “racist shirt” by a Turkish steward till a guy from Cheshire Police saved my bacon…

View attachment 117249
What’s rare? The T shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.