Clattenberg..(Crappenberg {merged})

Re: Clattenberg..

if we hate clattenburg it is his fault not ours,everytime he officiates one of our games their is a problem, but at the end of the day after the bolton away last season he should not ever be allocated to referee a city game especially a match of this categorie? we were always going to scrutinize his every decision and motive behind it, but i think bobby called it just right, eleven against eleven we would win, last man foul sending off for EVERYONE, and yes we are nearlly there as a top unit, after the game i felt exactley has bobby said proud because i honestly think if it had not been one of the top four clubs we would still have won today, i don,t think it was any kind of disaster this result, i think it was just the kick up the backside we probably need, i really think it will make us stronger, next time we get this tart clattenburg we should all get at him from the first minute to remind him that to be a decent ref you have to be impartial, because he certainly hasn,t been in the last few city games he as officiated? also lads althoe i find your rants at each other on here great it is just the thing tw-ts like clattenburg would want, it is called devide and conquer?

Re: Why we having a go at the ref?

Is it because he's crooked, has his own agenda, was suspended from refereeing for months, gives us nowt every single time or wears a syrup? No brainer really...

Robbo. said:
Isn’t that football?

I’m sure the game before Arsenal when we played Blackpool we had the ref on our side giving us two blatant decision for us?

Get over it blues.

The Red card was the right decision.
i thought the red card thing for being last man was phased out during league cup final last season blast wrong again

it's because, next time, he will think 'don't fancy 48 thousand screaming at me' and only give a yellow.

uhh, thinking about it, being an attention seeker, that's probably why he did it in the first place.

just got in from the match and thought about it and come to the conclusion hes a twat ! And just for good measure i thought that before the game and he proved me right !<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 am --<br /><br />just got in from the match and thought about it and come to the conclusion hes a twat ! And just for good measure i thought that before the game and he proved me right !

LoveCity said:
Both penalties today were justified
No offence but there was only ONE penalty, unless I fell asleep briefly.

glen quagmire said:
Clattenberg was a disgrace today. The **** booked blue after blue
We had 2 booked to their four.

carlosthejackal said:
Makes no difference if its the first minute, last minute or first tackle it was a red card.
Correct, 1st or 90th, it WAS a penalty.

Freestyler said:
Got the sending off right, got the penalty right.
Correct.

Freestyler said:
apart from that he was an embarassment to the game, it went like this....
arsenal - 1 tackle (quick chat)....2 tackle (a chat)... 3 tackle (a booking)

city - 1 tackle (booking)
We only had 2 bookings, and a sending off, are you really suggesting we only made 3 tackles all game. Hey Bob sort it out, we're not tackling enough. Come on Freestyler you know that's not true.

spike144 said:
Somewhere down the line we'll be discussing decisions that have gone in our favour,
Put it behind us and move on, full credit to the team on their prefomance.

That aside, the man is still a TWAT
Agree on all points spike, especially the forget it and move on.

GStar said:
We got yellows they got nothing.

Clattenburg shouldn't be refereeing anyway, after his suspension last season.
They had 4 booked we had 2, on the last point I agree completely though.

=============

He's a piss poor referee for me, but sadly today he had one of his better days.

The crowd were incensed with the sending off, but only because it was so early, and had Fabregas done the same on Tevez after 4 minutes and not got a card (and who knows whether he would or not) then we would have all been baying for blood.

Boyata had to make the challenge or they probably would have scored (from where I sit - and not seen a replay), if it had been Kompany making the challenge he would have got the ball, lifes shit sometimes, but I hope that all our staff/players have got into Boyata's head, and told him it was NOT his fault we lost.

His booking of Barry and Kompany were wrong.

Whoever commited the foul (I thought Fabregas) that resulted in Djourou getting booked should have walked.

All that said they scored 3 good goals (one on the break to be fair), and they may well have scored all 3 if we'd had 11 men, not that that matters as we were rightly down to 10. Yet we had plenty of good chances and didn't find the net once.

The reason we lost was we couldn't score, and they could.

For me it was a very enjoyable game that happened to have a shit result, but its not the end of the world, its just a small blip on the way to owning the world.

Onwards and upwards, and f**k clattenburg, he's just a flawed official, and sadly he is another that started good, but believed far too much in his own hype.

For City far more positives than negatives today, well done all the players, and shame on those 30,000 blues who couldn't be bothered to stay to appreciate the players at the end of the game.

-dabz- said:
Did we expect anything else?

TBF the sending off was justified... last man and all. Boyatta's inexperience showed through there.

On the plus side I think he will have learned from it... he practically had his head in his hands even before he made contact so he knew it was a poor decision.

Penalty was a fair decision too... though Joe proved he was more than equal to the task :-)

He got a few minor decisions wrong (thanks to overruling his linesmen despite being yards off the play), and one major one.

He did get the sending off and pen right, much as it pains me to say it. Boyata should have let the guy run through, but before that his team-mates should have ensured he was never in that position.

What he got wrong was the Denilson challenge, just after the red. He gave yellow, but replays show Denilson went in two footed and was off the ground. Would have changed the entire game as it was 0-0 at that stage. A reckless challenge, should have been red.

He's utterly shite...but decisions went for us last week at Blackpool,and to an extent against Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.