Clattenberg..(Crappenberg {merged})

Re: Clattenberg..

hertsblue said:
Not his biggest fan and it did seem he had a few quid on at the bookies on number of yellows issued, but cant really blame him for today. It was a sending off, it was a penalty and the linesman was as bad for both sides.

Only error i thought he done today was book Kompany when Song (or sagna) ran into Kompany and he had no chance to get out of the way

my thoughts exactly........two silly challenges!

I thought he got the decisions right. Even if he hadnt we could hardly complain given the luck we had with decisions against newcastle and blackpoll,

Agree with some posts on here. Not Clattenberg's fault that Boyata showed great naivity. However the guy is still a CNUT for his refereeing performance at Bolton last season when he sent Bellamy off for diving in the box when it was a clear penalty. That was one of the worst decisions and referee performances I have ever witnessed. Add to that, Clattenberg usually is one of those referee's who particularly courts controversy.

Not his worst game yesterday, but still a CNUT

Re: Clattenberg..

de niro said:
Shuffs said:
I'm not going to whine about the ref, the sending off was just about right, the penalty was.right.

However, I maybe wrong about this but when Djorou (sp) (no 20) got booked, I could have sworn that it was Song that committed the foul. Not 2 mins after he'd been booked. Couldn't miss that blonde bombshell.

Anyone correct me with this?

i thought the same thing, i thought straight away he has to go.
As much as I hate saying it.He got the right man,in that particular instance.Song was about to make the tackle but Djorou beat him to it with a sliding tackle.Both seemed to run in the same direction as play continued only for Djorou to be rightly called back and reprimanded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.