Clattenburg admits to referee bias towards United

Clattenburk is one of the most up himself people you would ever meet. Maybe someone should ask him the real reason he was suspended or the real reason for his sudden retirement & departure tothe middle east.
I bet he got caught wanking dogs at Roy Keanes house ... What an utter **** this man is ..

Has he explained his role in the Hillsboro memorial game at Anfield or the ridiculous decisions he gave against us v Spurs.

I always felt he was more Dipper than Rag but he was “for hire”.

Has he explained his role in the Hillsboro memorial game at Anfield or the ridiculous decisions he gave against us v Spurs.

I always felt he was more Dipper than Rag but he was “for hire”.
That Anfield display was one of the very worst, failed to give Suarez a second yellow for a blatant dive then ignored Skrtel punching the ball clear in injury time

Somebody needs to make a short video mocking up that excerpt from the Damned United film where Clough tells the Leeds players they can throw all their medals in the bin because they won them by cheating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.