Clattenburg on Sunday :(

lets give clattenburg the kind of welcome that is reserved for nazi war criminals. he deserves nothing less

Re: Twattenburg on Sunday :(

The cookie monster said:
eshiers1 said:
The cookie monster said:
What are the stats when he reffs us?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manchester-city/schiedsrichterdetail/verein_281_383.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manch ... 1_383.html</a>
2 losses out of 24 matches in the last 9 years when he has reffed us
Def something shifty about him
Fucking unbelievable.

And three wins and a draw in the FA Cup!

Still a man i dont trust.The way he was refereeing that Villa vs West Ham match yesterday , you would think everybody paid to watch him put on a show.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
The only idiots who defend Clattenberg on this thread are idiots who don't attend matches!

Stick your stats up your arse he is an absolute cheat and a cancer in the game of football.
Thats not the argument you idiot
How can he have an issue with our club if he has only reffed 2 losses out of the 24 he has bee in charge of?
I think you need to attend some games sunshine.

Re: Twattenburg on Sunday :(

stan bowles said:
Silvercloud said:
Brilliant! As if it couldn't get any worse.

So whether we win or not will have nothing to do with the performance of the team ? He reffed us in the 1-6 last season.

Aye, and the bastard did us out of a stoner pen - Micah scissored to the ground by the twunt Andersen, and His High and Might Crappenberg indicated it was a coming together. Wasn't it Crappenberg who did us again at CFC with a pen on Silva.

It shoulda bin seven, it shoulda bin seven, you lucky bastards it shoulda bin seven!

eshiers1 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The only idiots who defend Clattenberg on this thread are idiots who don't attend matches!

Stick your stats up your arse he is an absolute cheat and a cancer in the game of football.
Wrong

I wouldn't say he's a cheat but he's fucking awful. The worst by a mile. We might be OK in this match because it's not as high profile as some others but he loves to be centre stage for the big matches. We go to watch the highly skilled atheletes, dick-head. Not you! I bet he rubs yellow and red cards on his cock.

cheddar404 said:
eshiers1 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Wrong

I wouldn't say he's a cheat but he's fucking awful. The worst by a mile. We might be OK in this match because it's not as high profile as some others but he loves to be centre stage for the big matches. We go to watch the highly skilled atheletes, dick-head. Not you! I bet he rubs yellow and red cards on his cock.

Basically agree with this but if the ref is in any way important in this game we won't deserve to go though.We should be able to win it with Warnock reffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.