Clattenburg on Sunday :(

The cookie monster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The only idiots who defend Clattenberg on this thread are idiots who don't attend matches!

Stick your stats up your arse he is an absolute cheat and a cancer in the game of football.
Thats not the argument you idiot
How can he have an issue with our club if he has only reffed 2 losses out of the 24 he has bee in charge of?
I think you need to attend some games sunshine.

I have a season ticket sunshine!

Genuine question regardless of results are you happy to watch a game when Clattenberg is the ref?

SuperKevinHorlock said:
The cookie monster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The only idiots who defend Clattenberg on this thread are idiots who don't attend matches!

Stick your stats up your arse he is an absolute cheat and a cancer in the game of football.
How can he have an issue with our club if he has only reffed 2 losses out of the 24 he has bee in charge of?

Genuine question regardless of results are you happy to watch a game when Clattenberg is the ref?

I'm not disputing he is poor and a bit of a **** mate
But the thread was leaning towards he had an agenda with us and we are fucked
Thats clearly not the case.

The cookie monster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The cookie monster said:

Not talking about the agenda just the fact that he is one of those refs like so many, who feel the game is all about them rather than the footballers on the pitch.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
The cookie monster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Not talking about the agenda just the fact that he is one of those refs like so many, who feel the game is all about them rather than the footballers on the pitch.

I cant disagree with that mate
An egotistical knob.

Just let the team take centre stage with a reaction to last week hopefully.

Twatteburg loves being at the centre of attn but an agenda....never in a million yrs

The cookie monster said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
The cookie monster said:

Clattenberg on Sunday followed by sad face. I couldn't have summed it up bettr myself. No agenda. Just the worry that the game will be all about this dickhead. Unfortunately, due to him being a referee, he will have to do some of our matches. It doesn't mean I have to like it though. It's a bit like paying tax: I know I have to do it but don't enjoy it. There are only 3 things certain in life, death, taxes and Mark fucking Clattenberg.

Re: Twattenburg on Sunday :(

The cookie monster said:
eshiers1 said:
The cookie monster said:
What are the stats when he reffs us?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manchester-city/schiedsrichterdetail/verein_281_383.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/manch ... 1_383.html</a>
2 losses out of 24 matches in the last 9 years when he has reffed us
Def something shifty about him
Fucking unbelievable.

Two lost matches he reffed were Arse, when he sent Boyata off and Chelsea, when he sent Clichy off and refused a stonewall pen on DS.

We can only be thankful it wasn't a lot worse! Just hope he doesn't fuck up for us on Sunday - we need to progress in the FA Cup after the recent shambles in the PL

This man is either as corrupt as they come, or is a terrible ref, or has his own sort of agenda against city. One of the three. Stats always lie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.