Clattenburg on Sunday :(

I could handle him before Chelsea vs Rags game earlier this season... that was season changer and even if we would fail to win it Chelsea might do it before the vile lot if they went 7 points clear of them on that day.

He turned the season up and down in that single game.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
There are some serious mental health issues up here these days

Yet folk say us Cellar dwellers are deluded.
Who consistently pays a referee to be bent who then delivers the wrong result?
That seems an odd kind of match fixing to me.
It is quiet unbelievable mate
Its like paying a jockey to throw his next 10 races,giving him instalments after every race
And the fucker racks a ten timer up.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
There are some serious mental health issues up here these days

Yet folk say us Cellar dwellers are deluded.
Who consistently pays a referee to be bent who then delivers the wrong result?
That seems an odd kind of match fixing to me.

You think the gangsters would either give up as he is useless and getting the right result or he would "disappear" for near enough the rest of time

cheddar404 said:
Unfortunately, due to him being a referee, he will have to do some of our matches
Well, Everton managed not to get him for years after his abjectly biased performance in a Liverpool derby.

And I hope we don't use the Poll/areshole chant. How about "You're worse than Clattenburg"?

Vic said:
cheddar404 said:
Unfortunately, due to him being a referee, he will have to do some of our matches
Well, Everton managed not to get him for years after his abjectly biased performance in a Liverpool derby.

And I hope we don't use the Poll/areshole chant. How about "You're worse than Clattenburg"?

He's done The Toffees on the road but he ain't been back to Goodison. Shafted EFC good and proper in, of all things, a derby. Merseyside Police have, no doubt, informed the FArce and PiGMoL that they couldn't guarantee Crappenberg's safety if he ever turned up in Walton for whatever reason. The Gwladys would be over the barrier as soon as the knobhead came out for his warm up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.