Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

A few sleepless nights ahead for one or two whilst they get their stories straight.

Careless of Halsey allowing his account to be hacked in that way.
i wonder if halsey wakes to find a horses head in his bed tonight..

I do think we get the shitty end of the stick, quite a bit. Our players get kicked from pillar to post (especially Silva) with seeming
impunity for the assaillants. Our players just have to breathe near an opponent and for him to go down, yellow card is out.
Sergio gets scythed down by Fonte, no penalty and a booking for diving. OK if the ref thinks it's a dive, but why when there is diving galore in the
Premier League, are there very few to no bookings for it.

I certainly have not forgotten them getting some decisions but what about us losing to Sunderland, Everton, Swansea and throwing away a 2 goal lead at Fulham had nothing to do with anything?
Was that the Everton game with the two clear handballs that should have been penalties?
We were sat in the Everton corporate section and they were pissing the,eselves at the injustice

hqdefault.jpg

I do think we get the shitty end of the stick, quite a bit. Our players get kicked from pillar to post (especially Silva) with seeming
impunity for the assaillants. Our players just have to breathe near an opponent and for him to go down, yellow card is out.
Sergio gets scythed down by Fonte, no penalty and a booking for diving. OK if the ref thinks it's a dive, but why when there is diving galore in the
Premier League, are there very few to no bookings for it.
I'm amazed even the biggest non believers don't accept this. Silva is the perfect example and more recently Sterling. The Stoke game saw Silva twatted a few times with nothing given at all. Our player ratio of fouls against not given and fouls we make given must be amongst the most skewed in the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.