Clattenburg, the FA & Adebayor - proof that the system is bent

Was that the Everton game with the two clear handballs that should have been penalties?
We were sat in the Everton corporate section and they were pissing the,eselves at the injustice

Peter Walton was the ref that night he hated us with a passion. I think they scored while Zab was having his having his head stitched up on one of his signature trademark head wounds. What a twat Walton was that night, like you say two stone wall penalties for blatant handballs not given.

Peter Walton was the ref that night he hated us with a passion. I think they scored while Zab was having his having his head stitched up on one of his signature trademark head wounds. What a twat Walton was that night, like you say two stone wall penalties for blatant handballs not given.
One of the worst refereeing performances ever seen against us. So bad it was laughable

You couldn't get more blatant cheating and corruption than Clattenburgs decision against Sterling for the penalty at home to Spurs last season. The SKY footage proved he couldn't possibly have seen it, to the point even Dax777 had to back down from an argument. Giving that penalty was the ultimate proof for me, you knew it was coming even before the game as soon as you knew Clattenburg was referee. It was that bad a decision even the people around us were laughing, it had gone beyond the screaming and shouting stage it was that predictable.

You couldn't get more blatant cheating and corruption than Clattenburgs decision against Sterling for the penalty at home to Spurs last season. The SKY footage proved he couldn't possibly have seen it, to the point even Dax777 had to back down from an argument. Giving that penalty was the ultimate proof for me, you knew it was coming even before the game as soon as you knew Clattenburg was referee. It was that bad a decision even the people around us were laughing, it had gone beyond the screaming and shouting stage it was that predictable.

Are you saying Clattenburg is instructed or even payed to stop us?

The speed with which he gave the decision! He almost blew before the ball hit Sterling.

The only decision that seems to buck the trend was during the 1-0 defeat at Arsenal in 2012, when Balotelli was alleged to have stamped on an opponent, before his later dismissal for two yellow cards.
It seemed a foregone conclusion that Balotelli would be charged, and I even remember the confusion over the possible length of ban, especially when you included the extras for additional red cards (I think this was his 3rd, but 4th if you allowed for two red cards in the same game)
Even Mancini was convinced that Balotelli would be suspended for the rest of the season, but unexpectedly the referee (Graham Poll?) announced that he had seen the incident and was happy with his original decision.
Otherwise Mario might not have been on the pitch against QPR.
They probably thought Mario was a hindrance to us.

All of the celebrity refs have shit all over us from time to time. Not every single game, but of course you wouldn't would you ? That would be too obvious.

It's not just a modern day thing either. But it used to be a few refs who you knew, like George Courtney. In the Prem era, pretty much all of the celeb refs have shit all over us probably 70% more than they have favoured us. Clattenburg being a prime example. Big games too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.