Clatternberg

Doddy

Quick question can City not ask the FA to stop him reffing any more of our games as he has lied by saying he did not see the incident,surely the video evidence was brought up ?

Doddy said:
Quick question can City not ask the FA to stop him reffing any more of our games as he has lied by saying he did not see the incident,surely the video evidence was brought up ?

Despite being a cock we've never lost with him in charge.

Honestly I thought he had a great game - the advantage for the third goal for one. Also we need to move on the club have accepted the decision (right or wrong), so we should as fans. Anyway it is Derby week!! There must be some scums around to wind up :-)

I'd make the request, just so it would be in the public domain that a football club had formally and respectively asked that a liar not be involved in future matches.

The FA would disregard it, but the point would be made.

Not being funny but Clattenberg is usually pretty good for us, in fact I have RAG mates who have said the same. Think after his recent problems/suspension he had no choice but to do a U Turn - every man and his dog has stuck the boot in on Ady so he'd be a bit out on a limb.

As far as I'm concerned he could ref all our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.