Claude

See Robbie from AFTV has put a video on regarding Claude ........ have a word you parasite you hung the poor sod out to dry

I really think it's unfair the way people are piling in on Robbie. Claude was obviously his mate and he had to be let go after his Son comment. By all accounts AFTV still supported him. The guys lost a mate and it's sad seeing him being targeted when he's grieving.

I really think it's unfair the way people are piling in on Robbie. Claude was obviously his mate and he had to be let go after his Son comment. By all accounts AFTV still supported him. The guys lost a mate and it's sad seeing him being targeted when he's grieving.

The usual, people moaning about trolls & social media abuse by attacking someone else on social media. Go figure.

Tragic. RIP Claude. Regardless of whether you liked or disliked the way he represented himself on AFTV, he was a proper fan who cared alot for his club.

Very sad news this. His DVD comment was foolish and he had to leave AFTV but he arguably paid too much of a price for that with the way Robbie threw him under the bus.

Claude's rants were legendary and many of us could see a bit of ourselves in him when he went off on one as we've all felt that way at some point when our team has disappointed us. But one thing I also noticed about Claude is that while he was ranting about Arsenal being shit again, he would often be magnanimous enough to give the opposition credit too. That's something a lot of fans fail to do when slating their team.

I knew he'd been struggling with mental health issues for a long time and I think watching Arsenal and the AFTV stuff was his release from that.
When we beat them in the LC in 2015 he was like that with us

I used to like watching him, reminded me of a normal fan just angry because his team had lost, or what they’d become.
Unlike the others who seem to be just acting up for the cameras.
Such a shame the way it looks.
He made a mistake with nowhere to hide.
RIP Claude.

Say what you want about most Tarquins but he wore his heart on his sleeve and injected a bit of Italian fire into those ridiculous videos. RIP Claude.

I don't think he ever recovered from those DVD remarks. This guy that tweeted will be hounded now(social media at it's shithouse worse), when it was probably the straw that broke the camel's back. RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.