Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that the coaches can't see how shit he isin training over the summer and replace him? Is he a god in training and then just shits the bed when a real game starts?

It's not even about the goals, it's the flapping at crosses, the nervousness under pressure, he puts the whole backline in a state of panic.

Should never play for us again. Useless. His best season for us was last season.

I wouldn't bet many keepers would save any of those. One screamer and 2 free headers from 2 yards.

2 yards, do me a favour!

He was caught in no man's land for the third, he should have claimed in or covered the near post.

What sort of keeper is he? He isn't that great with his feet, doesn't command his area nor is he a great shotstopper. We'd have been better off with Carson in net today.

I did the same job for 10 years and in my humble opinion did it very well, i was then made redundant but got a job elsewhere doing the exact same role.
For some reason it just didn't work out for me and no matter how hard i tried things just kept on going wrong.

I get the same feeling with Claudio, he is a top goalkeeper but for some reason it just hasn't worked out for him at City, he will be off at the end of the season.

I’m not a fan but think it unfair to blame him for any of the goals today. Our defence is woeful. God knows what’s happened to Stones since his injury 18 months ago. He’s half the player he was and scared shitless of his own shadow now. I wonder if making him captain would help restore his confidence as I’m sure there’s a good player in there somewhere.

If he was good in the past he clearly isn’t now and hasn’t been for the 3 years here

Just not up to it. I think he needs to do better for their second and third

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.