Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you were expecting from the first two, doubt Eddie would have saved them. 3rd goal he needed to switch on and get across his line quicker than he did.

Not a chance for any keeper for the 3rd if Walker is not able to assess the cross and makes such an incredible clownery.
I think the cross was about perfect to take the keeper out of the game.
Losing a header vs Mane says all about Walker in that moment.
You really can't expect Bravo to stand in front of his right goal post. He simply couldn't do much and he even got the hands to the ball.
I think the cross was equally unreachable for Ederson.

It really says a lot that so many on here are bashing Bravo's performance last night,
but the reason certainly isn't goalkeeping. Get a grip ffs.

Our defence was shocking. So many individual mistakes are just not good enough on that level.
Right now we just have no proper defenders like Laporte and Vinnie. The keeper is just facing the consequences.

Our possession game is hiding our defending weaknesses when we play weaker sides.
But when it comes to Anfield or CL semis when clean sheets are key, we see where we are.

Pep should be more realistic in those matches but his pride is too big to change the setup.
Before some argue, Pep might have been spot on if the kid Oliver gave the penalty and we were (maybe) 1-0 up, definitely not 1-0 down.

Not sure what you were expecting from the first two, doubt Eddie would have saved them. 3rd goal he needed to switch on and get across his line quicker than he did.

He just doesn't command his area at all he is Dracula in the box.

in essence he is simply too small.
Too short you mean Bill, Ederson would probably have saved 2 of them, but he's longer, you can't blame the guy for being too short (I'm sure there are many keepers similar), you can blame City for not having a better back up (is Carson longer ?).

My lad said we should have kept Muric, but having seen how he's doing at Southampton, I'm grateful we didn't, obviously he faces far more shots, and has a lot more work there, but he really doesn't look that good.

Too short you mean Bill, Ederson would probably have saved 2 of them, but he's longer, you can't blame the guy for being too short (I'm sure there are many keepers similar), you can blame City for not having a better back up (is Carson longer ?).

My lad said we should have kept Muric, but having seen how he's doing at Southampton, I'm grateful we didn't, obviously he faces far more shots, and has a lot more work there, but he really doesn't look that good.
Muric is on loan at Forest, I believe he means Angus Gunn

Decent enough strike but ffs he should do better there. Dead rubber or not enough’s enough. How long has this fuckin clown got left on his contract ?

Decent enough strike but ffs he should do better there. Dead rubber or not enough’s enough. How long has this fuckin clown got left on his contract ?

Not sure many keepers would have saved it. That said, he has an exceptional record of conceding with the first shot he faces in each match he plays in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.