Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those banging on about Muric, my Forest supporting mate says he cannot wait for them to send him back to us, he’s been woeful.

Christ. Wtf is wrong with our scouting? All the good ones been nicked by the Dippers?

Christ. Wtf is wrong with our scouting? All the good ones been nicked by the Dippers?

The good ones, like Frimpong and Mooy, have been moved on.

The other good ones, like Foden, don’t get fucking picked when they should.

Rusty as fuck but again it's not all bad considering the circumstance. I just don't get the hate at all.

I agree he is RUSTY because he's been sitting on the bench forever. He was better today, he didn't let a single ball into the net. The more he plays the better he gets.

Just came to say the same. Seeing as his passing was why bought him, it was woeful today.

I would never have bought Bravo but Bravo being bought because of his kicking was just propaganda, Harts kicking was always better, but we had a need to adapt the defenses understanding that made Bravo a must, he is what he is a small slow aging goal keeper anything that is not straight at him is going in, to be fair he has done his job the transition is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.