Claudio Bravo has left the club

The bloke played for us - won things with us - he gets a big hands clap and thanks from me - cheers Claudio I wish you well for the future.

Pep wouldn't have won his first Carabao Cup without the saves Bravo pulled off in one on ones against Wolves never mind his subsequent penalty saves in the competition. Thank you Claudio , I also wish you well for the future.
CTID

Pep wouldn't have won his first Carabao Cup without the saves Bravo pulled off in one on ones against Wolves never mind his subsequent penalty saves in the competition. Thank you Claudio , I also wish you well for the future.
CTID

Thats it - we have seen some 'kin shite over the years but all those that payed for us and gave their all get a thumbs up from me - its the piss takers like Mills, McManaman and Fowler that grate on me.

Don't get the grief from a lot of the posters on here. We were a team in transition that hadn't worked out Peps style of play, sure he made mistakes but so did the rest of the team.
He helped win us cups for which I'm grateful, good luck to him for the rest of his career.

Kept quiet and worked hard. Seemingly enjoyed his time with us but in fairness just wasn’t quite good enough.

There were (quite long) spells when almost every opposition shot on target somehow beat him ... but to be fair, Pep's style is not kind on goalies - often left exposed.

He played his part in the success of the Pep era and always remained upbeat. And he finishes with a tidy hoard of winners' medals from his time with us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.