Claudio Bravo has left the club

Bridge got a move to a couple of clubs in Premier League. Both were hard to shift off our books
Oh I know that mate. I think you’re right though, Mills was an absolute disgrace. Then again, give a 27 year old a 5 year deal and don’t play him after season 1 and why wouldn’t he sit on his arse and take the cash. I know I would...

I just went back and read that conversation mate. I think your minds playing tricks on you. It wasn't your first post. I wasn't angry. Nobody suggested you were gloating and you were never under suspicion. And yes, my nose is ample. : )
My bad, the Bravo incident was my second post (didnt realise you could go back and check), however I did have to reply to you twice on the subject, which was about 40% of my posts at the time, quite a lot by any standards, and you did seem angry, and I got the impression that you thought I was gloating. However, seeing as I like posting on here, and I also suffer with "roman nose syndrome" I will never bring it up again. My mind does play tricks on me though,so in four years time when I accuse you of harrassing me again over commenting on Bravo, I might forget that this is my 698th post :O)

My bad, the Bravo incident was my second post (didnt realise you could go back and check), however I did have to reply to you twice on the subject, which was about 40% of my posts at the time, quite a lot by any standards, and you did seem angry, and I got the impression that you thought I was gloating. However, seeing as I like posting on here, and I also suffer with "roman nose syndrome" I will never bring it up again. My mind does play tricks on me though,so in four years time when I accuse you of harrassing me again over commenting on Bravo, I might forget that this is my 698th post :O)
Fair enough mate. I look forward to growing old together. : )

One of those disastrous signings we're good at.
He cost many many millions in his fee and years of wages.

Personally I thought Hart was better in our goals than Bravo.

Personally I thought Hart was better in our goals than Bravo
He was but Pep puts passing the ball and being the 11th man in preference to an actual shot stopper. Unfortunately Bravo won't as good with his feet as we were expecting him to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.