Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cometh the hour, Cometh the man. It's Willy time!
The issue for me is that he doesn't tend to have any command of his area and they are going to potentially pepper us with long balls and crosses into the box and with ibrahimovic and fellaini (if fit) in there it could become a bit of a nightmare.

The issue for me is that he doesn't tend to have any command of his area and they are going to potentially pepper us with long balls and crosses into the box and with ibrahimovic and fellaini (if fit) in there it could become a bit of a nightmare.
Mate, I'll be having fucking kittens if I see his name in the starting line up. Just trying to play it cool on here.. Haha!

Mate, I'll be having fucking kittens if I see his name in the starting line up. Just trying to play it cool on here.. Haha!
I am just assuming Willy will start to be honest. Shitting myself already. Mind you, I do every derby, I am an utter flange.

I am just assuming Willy will start to be honest. Shitting myself already. Mind you, I do every derby, I am an utter flange.
It does seem strange that we've neither seen nor heard anything regarding Bravo since he rocked up. I suppose we'll find out one way or another soon enough.
I hate derby day as well. The knots start early and if we've been beat I'm an even bigger **** than normal which doesn't bode well for the wedding party at my place Saturday afternoon. If it's full of rags I'm in for a long day and some poor tripadvisor reviews. :-)

Claudio Bravo has yet to train with the 1st team, having been given time to tie up loose ends in Spain and move his family to England. [Sun]
Bravo has been working in the gym rather than training with his new team-mates since arriving in Manchester. [Sun]

Claudio Bravo has yet to train with the 1st team, having been given time to tie up loose ends in Spain and move his family to England. [Sun]
Bravo has been working in the gym rather than training with his new team-mates since arriving in Manchester. [Sun]

just as i thought, he's been in "fat club" getting trimmed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.