Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo Man Of The Match...we win 1-0 with him making save after save...the last save resulting in him following through with a fisted clearance breaking big noses honker...the end

It sounded plausible until the last bit, you'd need a sledgehammer to break that honker.

Bravo Man Of The Match...we win 1-0 with him making save after save...the last save resulting in him following through with a fisted clearance breaking big noses honker...the end
If we are 1-0 up in the last minute but Bravo is having to make save after save, there will be plenty of us following through.

ibrahimovic posted a vid online of him sending Bravo some training kit because he's "gonna need it".

Sky Sports News described the video as "Zlatan striking a psychological blow". I cringed so hard that I nearly shattered my own jaw.

Sky Sports News described the video as "Zlatan striking a psychological blow". I cringed so hard that I nearly shattered my own jaw.

Striking a psychological blow or making himself look like an absolute tosser? I honestly think many united fans would admit it was more the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.