Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty confident he will. And whats with all the media BS about him "being able to handle manchester derby" and "getting bullied by xyz" . He has captained back to back copa winning side against messi and co. , plus has played el clasicos. He would slot in just fine...
Precisely. The PL is undoubtedly a tough league, but this naive bullshit that certain players/tactics can't work in the PL needs to be knocked on the head. Most of the core strength throughout the PL is not made up of English players. And when we've chosen to go head to head (English vs A.N Other decent team) in international competition, we've frequently been found out, Some tell me that it's been this way for the best part of 50 years. I haven't seen much to persuade me otherwise.

It's absolutely absurd that Claudio Bravo raved by everyone in the media before when he played for the so called best team in the world. By wining back to back Copa Americas captaining Chile and many trophies with Barcelona; and suddenly joining little City he's unknown to everyone? Barcelona fan's are absolutely gutted that we got him and it's definitely a coup because he is atm top 3 in the world. The guy is a model professional and a dignified family person at that and the rag mouthpiece and their fans completely disrespect him time and time again even when he didn't even play for us yet. David De Gea hasn't done shit to be in his breath and it really annoys me how such clowns just suddenly forget how good this guy is.
I agree. However, leave them to it. Let them spout off, because they're clinging to a sinking ship. This idea that you can stick a couple of plasters over a gaping wound is a desperate football and business model. There is an absolute shareholder panic at rag central, and they're looking for a quick 'feel good factor' to appease shareholders and the 650m (m = myopic) people that allegedly follow the club. It's bound to end in tears.

It's absolutely absurd that Claudio Bravo raved by everyone in the media before when he played for the so called best team in the world. By wining back to back Copa Americas captaining Chile and many trophies with Barcelona; and suddenly joining little City he's unknown to everyone? Barcelona fan's are absolutely gutted that we got him and it's definitely a coup because he is atm top 3 in the world. The guy is a model professional and a dignified family person at that and the rag mouthpiece and their fans completely disrespect him time and time again even when he didn't even play for us yet. David De Gea hasn't done shit to be in his breath and it really annoys me how such clowns just suddenly forget how good this guy is.

I for one am not gutted but sure, there are cules who are unhappy about his sale. In an ideal world we would've been able to keep both but it's a bit excessive to maintain two outstanding keepers of their quality, plus the rotation was beginning to become an issue for the two, as well.

Too many City fans allowing media hype to drive the conversation one direction or another. Plus, no need to put down one player in attempt to boost your own. De Gea is an excellent keeper in his own right as well. The mere fact so many have underrated Bravo is simply the reality when foreign players arrive in England, many of the same critics/doubters said similar about De Gea upon his arrival when he was already a bonafide talent in Spain & Atletico.

Sounds like he was carrying a minor injury after all.

He played on the Saturday for Barca and then flew out 2 days later. Signed and then didn't train until 2 days ago.

Not sure how he's managed to pick up an injury during that time.

I'm hoping he starts tomorrow. He's crucial to what we are doing. Big game or not I think he should be included.

He played on the Saturday for Barca and then flew out 2 days later. Signed and then didn't train until 2 days ago.

I'm hoping he starts tomorrow. He's crucial to what we are doing. Big game or not I think he should be included.

I'm certain he'll start tomorrow.

I get the feeling pep never puts anyone in the team who is not 100% fit because of the intensity we play at,assume that's why vinny won't play yet

I get the feeling pep never puts anyone in the team who is not 100% fit because of the intensity we play at,assume that's why vinny won't play yet

I think that was the reason of his falling out with the German doctor at Bayern. Players like Robben and Ribery rushed back from injuries not fully fit..

Strained his back loading furniture into the removal van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.