Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to see a video on Saturday night, where Bravo advertises them on EBay, stating "Mint condition-worn for 90 minutes but unused"

Robert Fernandez (Barcelona): "Nobody told Bravo he'd be second choice. We wanted to renew his contract, but he had other projects in mind."

Makes me all warm inside to know we can pinch from Barca these days
And beat them out for Jesus and Stones!

Seen it myself, what a fucking cock he is.

anybody told him its for real the manchester derby i know united sold the club to sign him and the glory glory man united that they are BUT THIS IS WAR and not a friendly game or testimonial SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN

That shit video by "zlatan" is basically just him advertising his own company, advertising his own sportswear clothing, and sky are happy to help him for free.
I'd say it was a smart move by him, free advertising and sky fell for it

That shit video by "zlatan" is basically just him advertising his own company, advertising his own sportswear clothing, and sky are happy to help him for free.
Is that true?

If so, then huge lol, and fair play to beaky for abusing sky.

Posted exactly the same sky are too thick too see it and adidas carnt do anything about it

Is that true?

If so, then huge lol, and fair play to beaky for abusing sky.

I think in his first interview he mentioned he had started his own new sportwear company, a-z, can't remember what it stood for, the z was obviously zlatan, "a" no idea. Free advertising in his first interview. Pretty sure he's mentioned it in others too. All free advertising. Now this, sky are either dumb as, or complient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.