Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could see today how other teams will try to shut him out and stop him from passing it out from the back

that is exactly how United conceded the first goal though. Teams just don't know what to do. Press high and they'll be open in the midfield or let us have possession from the short pass. I would go for the latter it's less dangerous but it's a problem for opposing teams

The goal was stones fault, not one bit worried how the rag fest sky pundits slate him.. He will be good

The goal was stones fault, not one bit worried how the rag fest sky pundits slate him.. He will be good
To call it Stones's fault is harsh....either the keeper comes and takes all out including the ball or he doesn't come at all....blatant keeper error but they all make them....I'll judge after 10 games minimum.

I hope joe is pissing himself.

pep's error this.

It's Peps error in the sense that Bravo has hardly trained with his teammates before the derby when he had plenty of time to. I was happy with Bravo for the most part, not worried at all.

He'll learn from his mistake and it's good that it ultimately didn't matter. His skills at playing from the back were great.

It's Peps error in the sense that Bravo has hardly trained with his teammates before the derby when he had plenty of time to. I was happy with Bravo for the most part, not worried at all.
I am. there was nothing wrong with joe. its a non football reason but pep wont admit it.

Well that's not true as there's no chance in hell Joe could play like that with the ball at his feet currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.