Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is exactly how United conceded the first goal though. Teams just don't know what to do. Press high and they'll be open in the midfield or let us have possession from the short pass. I would go for the latter it's less dangerous but it's a problem for opposing teams
I am. there was nothing wrong with joe. its a non football reason but pep wont admit it.
i say we fuck pep off and get joe back

I hope joe is pissing himself.

pep's error this.

Well granny shagger would've scored today Bill, for sure..

article-2005056-0C9C7E0600000578-107_306x589.jpg
article-2005056-0C9C7AE300000578-394_634x545.jpg

Any of you more (ahem) mature posters remember Joe Corrigan's debut? For those who weren't there (or born), he let a shot go through his legs for the opposition's goal.

Didn't stop him from becoming a brilliant keeper though.

Give the lad a chance.

Watching the rerun game on sky sports 1 as I watched it via a US channel and the sound from the stadium is completely different. Sounds like they forgot to mic our stand up

Any of you more (ahem) mature posters remember Joe Corrigan's debut? For those who weren't there (or born), he let a shot go through his legs for the opposition's goal.

Didn't stop him from becoming a brilliant keeper though.

Give the lad a chance.

Joe wasn't almost 40.

Funny ole game football.
We sign Bravo - Te Stegen out with hamstring - Barca lose 1-2 at home.

Felt for him today, he will be fine. I will miss Joe, but Bravo hand a hand in the 1st goal, played it short to man with a missing tooth. Would Hart have gone long? Who knows but the football on show today at times from us was class, the gaffer knows what he's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.