Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still shocked not everyone would agree having seen the manner we now play.

I'm more excited by this signing than any other this summer.

I haven't seen enough of him to make a peoper judgement call, but Pep is the most qualified man on the planet to judge what he needs for his team, so I trust his judgement.

My personal view is that Hart should have been given more than 45 minutes against Arsenal in pre season to prove himself. I think I'm right in saying he had a 100% pass completion rate last night. He's more than capable of adapting his game.

His pass completion was bound to be toss last season with the clown in charge asking him to launch it at Ssagna's head on the half way line.

But the decision has been made to not give Hart a chance. Whatever the reasons are behind that, we just have to accept it and move on.

Personally I think Gubdogan is our most exciting signing but I'll be right behind Bravo whenever he plays.

4 year deal at 33years old, he's done alright for himself there aha.

Anyway thank you Barca for selling us your better keeper

Barca are selling the keeper they want. Ter Stegen has shown to be world class at 24, while Bravo is 33. Dont kid yourself.

the only bit i don't agree with is keeping caballero as number 2

Agreed, I'd love if Gunn could be #2, he's already been playing the build-from-the-back style in the EDS, would be great to see him in the Cup games and Bravo in the League and Chumps.

Super Claudio! Having seen his performance at the Copa America final this summer can't wait for him to get in this side!

People questioned whether Pep's tactics could work in the PL (away to Stoke) They DID. People question if Bravo can succeed in the physical English game, He WILL.

I haven't seen enough of him to make a peoper judgement call, but Pep is the most qualified man on the planet to judge what he needs for his team, so I trust his judgement.

My personal view is that Hart should have been given more than 45 minutes against Arsenal in pre season to prove himself. I think I'm right in saying he had a 100% pass completion rate last night. He's more than capable of adapting his game.

His pass completion was bound to be toss last season with the clown in charge asking him to launch it at Ssagna's head on the half way line.

But the decision has been made to not give Hart a chance. Whatever the reasons are behind that, we just have to accept it and move on.

Personally I think Gubdogan is our most exciting signing but I'll be right behind Bravo whenever he plays.
I'd say the keeper coach is the most qualified having worked with them both for over half a decade. That'll do for me.

And that is if you believe Joe is being forced out solely on football ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.