Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not about getting over it its about wanting what is best for the team.....he will lose us points if he plays regular games.....we need a better no.2 ...who that is i don't know but I'm sure pep and the scouts with their vast array of contacts could find one and imho they need to.

more than happy with the signing of bravo.....looks like he takes a decent free kick as well! ;-)

Willy has played all games this season, bar last night. How many did we lose?
He's not a bad keeper by any stretch.

Willy has played all games this season, bar last night. How many did we lose?
He's not a bad keeper by any stretch.

he is a disaster waiting to happen.....even in his basic shot stopping his technique is awkward at best....

two games against average opposition is no justification to keep him.....

4 years seems a bit excessive for a 33 year old. I'dd be astounded if he's still our number 1 at 37 years old. Still, welcome Claudio, every mistake, every mid-placed pass is going to be scrutinised by the press, hope you're ready.

Claudio Bravo had the highest distribution accuracy (86%) of any goalkeeper in Europe's top five leagues last season. [@Squawka]

Barcelona President, Josep Maria Bartomeu: "#GràciesBravo for your professionalism. You leave with titles and all of our love. Good luck!"

he is a disaster waiting to happen.....even in his basic shot stopping his technique is awkward at best....

two games against average opposition is no justification to keep him.....

Were you moaning all last season when Joe was #1 and Willy was #2? If I could be arsed I would check your post history but I will leave that one with you.

What I would like to politely ask you though is using a scoring system of 0-10 how would you rate Joe & Willy against, lets say:

Shot stopping
penalty saving
Decision making
Command of the area
leadership
Distribution
catching
football ability

Please feel free to add any other criteria. Not a wind up and a gen question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.