Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loan or sold?

Not sure. Neighbours an IT guy and an Everton fan who knows people who work at City. He just told me one of them txt him as they knew he was interested if Hart maybe going to Everton.
He's never told me anything before though.

pep giving us more pulling power, but sooner rather than later we have to win on the pitch and then we won't be dependent on manager attracting players. For example Nolito and Gabriel Jesus would be Barca players now if Pep wasn't here.
Indeed we have to be successful now,i'm just having a titter that we have gone head to head with bayern and barca and still got what we wanted,i like having some power lol

Why not they looked like they could do with a keeper against you last night.

I would say that would call into question your ability to assess the keeper position, especially in the Primera. Rico is excellent & local.

Not only would he not be likely in Sevilla but I struggle to imagine him at any club in the Primera, not the least of which because he doesn't have the requisite ball playing skills but principally because his wages would make it highly improbable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.