Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring some unforeseen disaster, Bravo will be a welcome addition: it has already become abundantly clear already how important a keeper with first class distribution is for Pep's system.

Almost every other player he's bought has been young and will develop. This is the only one I can think of really where we're paying for a short term solution. Having said that buffon is 38! So we might get 5 years out of bravo

Almost every other player he's bought has been young and will develop. This is the only one I can think of really where we're paying for a short term solution. Having said that buffon is 38! So we might get 5 years out of bravo

Will be here just as long as Pep so what is short term about it

Nolito?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.