Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I welcome Bravo with open arms, I have to say well done Willy. He's not let us down either.

2a8bf29f1aac2fa23ad1e3994e4ad7ea.gif

So how come De Gea was a wreck in his first seasoon? Do you remember how every team used to load corners into the box and he'd really struggle with it.

La Liga is more technical and less physical. More crosses going into the box,and keepers have to come out and command the box

De gea was like 20 in his first year, bravo is an experienced keeper who has played international. I don't think it will be as difficult for him. Nor do I think the difference is huge. But that's my opinion.

Almost every other player he's bought has been young and will develop. This is the only one I can think of really where we're paying for a short term solution. Having said that buffon is 38! So we might get 5 years out of bravo
Maybe we have a young academy keeper who the city hierarchy believes can play the pep way and become the no 1 after 3-4 years ( even if pep is no longer around)

I don't know, maybe someone with goalkeeping pedigree in his family and adept at saving penalties

I wonder where hart puts willy... In terms of performance (:
I would imagine Joe thinks he's a better keeper than Willy and just as good with the ball at his feet. I also think Joe regrets that show of petulance in the Arsenal game where he refused to play as the manager wanted as without that i think he would have still started games until his replacement was signed.

I would imagine Joe thinks he's a better keeper than Willy and just as good with the ball at his feet. I also think Joe regrets that show of petulance in the Arsenal game where he refused to play as the manager wanted as without that i think he would have still started games until his replacement was signed.

This!

Sorry mate, was being tongue in cheek with swp, although, this was done a while back bud, he was never destined to play under pep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.