Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media punditry is part of challenging to be the best, so I expect that wouldn't have even entered into the mindset. There is a story out already stating that Tixi has told Joe that he needs to leave this window because "Guardiola has been taken aback by support for Hart from former players like Joey Barton and Frank Lampard, and is worried about being seen as the manager who pushes Hart out of the door."

The stories are going to come either way, but if that is really what happened to Joe, then Guardiola didn't come off strong, he looks a weasely dick and will in no way inspire team spirit as he likes to call it. I don't necessarily buy into the hype that simply having Pep makes us a better team. He had the best keeper in the world at Bayern and he didn't really elevate that teams level. A fair portion of pundits would call his time at Bayern a failure because they brought him there to win the CL and he failed 3 times at the same spot against Spanish competition.
I'd imagine,he doesn't give a Fuck about so called ex players opinions.Same I don't about yours.

It was a fickle fan priority. It's already come out that City management were surprised by Guardiola dropping Hart as the club had identified him as one of the outstanding players of last year and had no immediate plans to change the GK situation this year.
You're the worse kind of ****. Comes on an opposition forum pretending to support a club they don't. I'd have more respect if you were honest and admitted you were a rag. I'd still think you were a ****, but at least one with bollocks.

Don't care for a minute what the ex-players said. The fact was that Pep said publicly that he wasn't forcing Joe out the door, they he could stay and fight for his spot. Now apparently he has the sporting director (not the manager) telling him to leave because he doesn't want to be the one blamed for forcing him out the door. Doesn't exactly strike me as running the team with balls. Makes you a weasel, or if you prefer Ibrahimovic's words, a "coward". My mates who were Bayern fans weren't exactly said to see him depart and many of them had been questioning his ability in his 3rd year there, insisting he'd rather play well than win.

Wait until Pep is giving PEG a good thrashing at a stadium near you

Ibrahimovic is a grade A wanker. Why on earth would you believe him rather than Xavi, Henry, Iniesta etc etc

Not taking the word of Ibra, just his choice of word. Telling a player one thing publicly and then having someone else tell him something else isn't very managerial. The press who reported that Bravo was coming are now the same ones saying that Begiristain has asked Joe to leave as Guardiola fears that he will be tarnished by moving a popular player out. If Begiristain acted on his own, then he's undermined his manager. If Guardiola knew, but had Begiristain tell Joe, that's cowardly in my opinion.

"Guardiola has been taken aback by support for Hart from former players like Joey Barton and Frank Lampard, and is worried about being seen as the manager who pushes Hart out of the door."
laurel-and-hardy-laugh-in-o.gif

Not taking the word of Ibra, just his choice of word. Telling a player one thing publicly and then having someone else tell him something else isn't very managerial. The press who reported that Bravo was coming are now the same ones saying that Begiristain has asked Joe to leave as Guardiola fears that he will be tarnished by moving a popular player out. If Begiristain acted on his own, then he's undermined his manager. If Guardiola knew, but had Begiristain tell Joe, that's cowardly in my opinion.

Do one rag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.