Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Carroll is out for our game so he should find it an easier game to make his debut

West Ham recently linked with Bony after the Ayew injury, given Carroll also now out perhaps they'll move quickly to get a new striker, debut conceding a hat-trick to Bony sounds good!

Sure you are not Macmanaman. "Weasely dick" ? WTF. Pep won't even know who the **** Barton is never mind pay attention to anything he says. As for Lampard. He played one season. Ex players my arse.

Don't care for a minute what the ex-players said. The fact was that Pep said publicly that he wasn't forcing Joe out the door, they he could stay and fight for his spot. Now apparently he has the sporting director (not the manager) telling him to leave because he doesn't want to be the one blamed for forcing him out the door. Doesn't exactly strike me as running the team with balls. Makes you a weasel, or if you prefer Ibrahimovic's words, a "coward". My mates who were Bayern fans weren't exactly said to see him depart and many of them had been questioning his ability in his 3rd year there, insisting he'd rather play well than win.

Don't care for a minute what the ex-players said. The fact was that Pep said publicly that he wasn't forcing Joe out the door, they he could stay and fight for his spot. Now apparently he has the sporting director (not the manager) telling him to leave because he doesn't want to be the one blamed for forcing him out the door. Doesn't exactly strike me as running the team with balls. Makes you a weasel, or if you prefer Ibrahimovic's words, a "coward". My mates who were Bayern fans weren't exactly said to see him depart and many of them had been questioning his ability in his 3rd year there, insisting he'd rather play well than win.
Haha! Mask has slipped there raggy.

Ibrahimovic is a grade A wanker. Why on earth would you believe him rather than Xavi, Henry, Iniesta etc etc

I find that pep leaving out the so called mischief men ( Hart...yaya...nasri..)who pellers was so scared to drop has pulled and galvanised this bunch of players closer together and they have not been missed one bit...I for one will not miss Hart one bit,but each to there own....Hart will only be pissed off because he knows he will be no part of whats going to happen in the future at God's own club....he knew what was coming and had more than enough time to change his game...his first kick and hoof up against arsenal sealed his own fate...pep is not pellers he will manage with balls ...Joe under estimated the man

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

REALIST THING ON THE NET

Media punditry is part of challenging to be the best, so I expect that wouldn't have even entered into the mindset. There is a story out already stating that Tixi has told Joe that he needs to leave this window because "Guardiola has been taken aback by support for Hart from former players like Joey Barton and Frank Lampard, and is worried about being seen as the manager who pushes Hart out of the door."

The stories are going to come either way, but if that is really what happened to Joe, then Guardiola didn't come off strong, he looks a weasely dick and will in no way inspire team spirit as he likes to call it. I don't necessarily buy into the hype that simply having Pep makes us a better team. He had the best keeper in the world at Bayern and he didn't really elevate that teams level. A fair portion of pundits would call his time at Bayern a failure because they brought him there to win the CL and he failed 3 times at the same spot against Spanish competition.
lmao

are you pretending to be blue?

If you're not fussed then I can only presume you've not been paying attention. It was in fact one of our biggest priorities and was being worked on harder than any other signing.

It was a fickle fan priority. It's already come out that City management were surprised by Guardiola dropping Hart as the club had identified him as one of the outstanding players of last year and had no immediate plans to change the GK situation this year.

Media punditry is part of challenging to be the best, so I expect that wouldn't have even entered into the mindset. There is a story out already stating that Tixi has told Joe that he needs to leave this window because "Guardiola has been taken aback by support for Hart from former players like Joey Barton and Frank Lampard, and is worried about being seen as the manager who pushes Hart out of the door."

The stories are going to come either way, but if that is really what happened to Joe, then Guardiola didn't come off strong, he looks a weasely dick and will in no way inspire team spirit as he likes to call it. I don't necessarily buy into the hype that simply having Pep makes us a better team. He had the best keeper in the world at Bayern and he didn't really elevate that teams level. A fair portion of pundits would call his time at Bayern a failure because they brought him there to win the CL and he failed 3 times at the same spot against Spanish competition.

Fuck off.

And because the media said it it must be true?

Ibrahimovic and Ribery are the only big ex-Pep players that have anything bad to say about him. Both famous for being pricks. On the other hand, Henry, Lahm, Villa all say he's a great coach and more to the point, so do our current team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.