Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care for a minute what the ex-players said. The fact was that Pep said publicly that he wasn't forcing Joe out the door, they he could stay and fight for his spot. Now apparently he has the sporting director (not the manager) telling him to leave because he doesn't want to be the one blamed for forcing him out the door. Doesn't exactly strike me as running the team with balls. Makes you a weasel, or if you prefer Ibrahimovic's words, a "coward". My mates who were Bayern fans weren't exactly said to see him depart and many of them had been questioning his ability in his 3rd year there, insisting he'd rather play well than win.

Spending 6 years pretending to be a City fan.... wow. What are sad, pathetic, no life prick you are. Wonder what Ibrahimovic would call you... I think he'd call you a **** too.

Spending 6 years pretending to be a City fan.... wow. What are sad, pathetic, no life prick you are. Wonder what Ibrahimovic would call you... I think he'd call you a **** too.

Hes is a proper tool mate. Mentioning zlatan in posts is funny as fuck. He spends all this time on here and hes a rag. 6 years of doing that is very very strange to say the least...... and they call us bitter.

All rags believe what they read in the paper just wonder what he classes maureen as then if he classes pep as weasel what does he think of he'streatment of the german pig or rashford has he kicked a ball yet this season or whwt about him trying to rip out peoples eyes on a football pitch! Time to fuck off rag and get over the fact that pep choose us and u got the leftovers!

maybe because of this

"Straight through his outstretched hand"
it was a meter to his left, i guess we need to add one to that "errors leading to goals" tally

Not quite sure what your point is tbh but Bravo got his fingertips on the ball although I wouldn't call it an error anyway.

First signing in a while that significantly improves a specific position in the team. Just need to get rid of some deadwood (Hart, Mangala, Toure, Nasri, Bony) and it's been a very productive transfer window.

point is Joe saves that every day of the week

Difference is Bravo has improved with age whilst Joe has regressed. Thought your post was a joke at first but seeing as you're serious I'll lump you in with the others who are afraid of change for the better. You need to get over it quick or you're not gonna enjoy this season, mate.

Difference is Bravo has improved with age whilst Joe has regressed. Thought your post was a joke at first but seeing as you're serious I'll lump you in with the others who are afraid of change for the better. You need to get over it quick or you're not gonna enjoy this season, mate.

I understand the signing of bravo and know why pep wants him and thats good enought for me and if joe cannt improve his kick8ng then also then fair enough.

BUT blightee does raise a good point.....tjat one that bravo lets in there is a gk error...hart saves that everyday and its a point ive made before........are we swapping an better shot stopper in hart for an inferior one in bravo? Harts shot stopping and one on ones are right up there with the very best.....his distribution is poor and thats why pep wont play him...but its a fine balance and we may get a gk who is inferior at stopping the ball going in the back of the net.....????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.