Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
My
My bad? My daughter said that earlier this week and I said what the heck does that mean? She is 11 though? Is it some kind of ghetto speak? I am claiming 2 in one night. You have been hanging around rough pubs too much. Bravo!!!
My bad? That should go in the things that annoy you thread. Makes no sense.

My bad? My daughter said that earlier this week and I said what the heck does that mean? She is 11 though? Is it some kind of ghetto speak? I am claiming 2 in one night. You have been hanging around rough pubs too much. Bravo!!!
Abridged sentences don't actually count as poor grammar, otherwise you'd be able to pull him up on every hello and goodbye.

I saw the lad whos often on the CityWatch podcasts/works for goal (maybe my mistake), quote an article which states it will go down as such:

Fly thurs, sign, fly back friday, play for barca saturday then see where TS injury is before he comes back

I am 99999.999% certain this wont happen, as its just the most ridiculous idea ive ever seen, but Its too late at night to trawl through this thread to see if its been discussed,
Surely some kind of contractual or even insurance rules mean its not going to happen

Not saying it will, its just what the article quoted..

Can we keep this on topic please or posts will be deleted and posters will be sent to bed. Thanks

My bad. Bravo - just googled him. Fucking plays in short sleeves - not sure about that!! Nice you tube video of him. Reminds me a bit of grobellar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.