Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well FM 2017 isn't out till November.....

In all seriousness though it a really accurate tool, I'm not saying it's perfect but it's well known FM use highly regarded scouts and a lot of football teams use FM for scouting purposes. I've only posted those pictures to give other posters an idea of how Hart and Bravo compare
Don't listen to him kippax, I bet he's booting up the Xbox as we type to compare it to Fifa 16 stats

So Bravo is going to let any halfway decent effort on goal in and freak out every time he gets closed down, while regularly missing crosses and getting out jumped by Defoe and Berahino?
Oi, leave Mangala alone.

Don't listen to him kippax, I bet he's booting up the Xbox as we type to compare it to Fifa 16 stats
FFS, he has enough money to get a helicopter, a yacht and a private jet and he's still on Xbox? That's just poor taste, nearly as bad as Baldy's choice in goalkeepers.

Man has won *9 trophies in the past two years (Chile included)..The most by any player in world football over the same period.A Winner and a regular starter at Barca.Been captaining an impressive Chile side for years now..So sad to see the passion merchant Hart being dropped..JK Lol We have Bravo now..A TOP CLASS keeper.

If he plays this weekend and we win two nil

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.