Claudio Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.
2b2a783dbd53fc2efe1c19631f264ae5.jpg

I actually feel sorry for Bravo more than Joe, if I'm honest. People will put a microscope on his performances and look for anything negative. I can see people wanting him to do bad just to prove a point, even though he is a big improvement on Joe.

I actually feel sorry for Bravo more than Joe, if I'm honest. People will put a microscope on his performances and look for anything negative. I can see people wanting him to do bad just to prove a point, even though he is a big improvement on Joe.
What is wrong with you? Do you really think it's acceptable to be sensible re bluemoon and City?

Does anyone else fear he might have a similar start with us as de gea had with united. There's no denying his quality but he's not the biggest presence , I just hope he doesn't get bullied by some of the more physical players in the league. Another problem could be communication does anyone know if he can speak English?

Does anyone else fear he might have a similar start with us as de gea had with united. There's no denying his quality but he's not the biggest presence , I just hope he doesn't get bullied by some of the more physical players in the league. Another problem could be communication does anyone know if he can speak English?
That's my main worry (except the bullying part). Communication between the keeper and defence is huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.