Claudio Echeverri/On Loan at River Plate

Claudio started and went 64m in a 1-3 road win, got an assist off a corner ...

River twitter was furious he was taken off, ha

Bloody hell, some on here won’t like him. He dribbles so inevitably loses the ball at times. Looks absolute talent though.

He looks quality but fuck me he's gonna get the treatment. So tiny, hope he's got robust ankles for all the kicks he'll get with no protection playing for City.

He looks quality but fuck me he's gonna get the treatment. So tiny, hope he's got robust ankles for all the kicks he'll get with no protection playing for City.
To be fair he’s playing in the right league to get used to it. The tackling over there is miles worse than the Premier League in terms of 2 footers and going straight through the man

To be fair he’s playing in the right league to get used to it. The tackling over there is miles worse than the Premier League in terms of 2 footers and going straight through the man

I know its dirty over there but the elite thug defenders play in Europe. They are being nasty fuckers all game whilst being subtle enough to not give fouls away. People like Rudiger who'll leave a stamp in the ref doesn't spot that will take a player out of the game for 20 minutes.

Picked up an assist against Boca Juniors. Was subbed after 60 mins and River Plate fans were going mad on twitter for it, asking for Demichelis to be sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.