Claudio Echeverri/On Loan at River Plate

I look at the 2023/24 City season as the 'season of Phil' - kid sorta carried us. In honor of that, and since I agree with a few others here that the easiest comp for CE is Foden, here's a video to ponder. Phil turned 18 a couple months before the 2018/19 City season began and played enough to produce this eye-popping highlight package. CE turned 18 in Jan and what he's doing for River currently might be compared to Phil at 18 - you can see dev from game to game - mentally, physically, technically.

I look at the 2023/24 City season as the 'season of Phil' - kid sorta carried us. In honor of that, and since I agree with a few others here that the easiest comp for CE is Foden, here's a video to ponder. Phil turned 18 a couple months before the 2018/19 City season began and played enough to produce this eye-popping highlight package. CE turned 18 in Jan and what he's doing for River currently might be compared to Phil at 18 - you can see dev from game to game - mentally, physically, technically.

I like the videos of Echeverri and i'm excited to see him play for us.
If he develops anything like Phil, then we've really got something special on our hands.

Has had 2 matches recently - a league road loss 1-0 and a Copa Libs home win 2-0.

Nothing came off for him in the loss, the tricks and vision led to nowhere.
Looked crisp and enjoyed better individual results from his efforts in the win.

Good family news for CE as his mom is out of hospital and feeling well enough to attend his latest match.

River has a league match Monday then CE is off for int'l duty, should be with the u-23 Olympic squad.

And again be aware of the name Mastantuono, a 16 yo for River - be excited if City ever shows true interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.