Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I am afraid of. We need players, its suicidal getting them only to ship them off when we already need them.
Now that we do not use Philips, Perrone is much needed to at least take off a few minutes off from Rodri and give him a much needed and deserved rest.
If they are good enough for our first team now they will be in the first team. However we are the best club in the world so not easy for youngsters to get into the team, which is why we get them, loan them to develop. If they develop to be good enough then they will be in the first team, if not we will be able to sell them, probably for a profit.

The alternative is the Chelsea approach and wait until they have a breakthrough year and spunk £100m for someone they could have brought for £25m the year before. I'd say we have a balanced approach.

Before a response of "how many have come back after loan" same answer as how many youths have managed to come through the brilliant youth set up and establish themselves in the first team. The Sheik himself said he only really expects one or so to come through a year from the academy - its that tough.

Before a response of "how many have come back after loan" same answer as how many youths have managed to come through the brilliant youth set up and establish themselves in the first team. The Sheik himself said he only really expects one or so to come through a year from the academy - its that tough.
Amen. Had Palmer and McAtee chosen to heed the club’s advice, we could have had Palmer, McAtee, Lewis, and Bobb all on the bench or starting this season.

i think we got a serious talent on our hands here and i think all those who are sending him out to girona on loan will be pleasantly surprised when he turns up ready for the first team in a year. He hasn't had many minutes for river but their fans practically begged for him to start already, which at 17 is crazy.

Done already, confirmed by reliable sources like @CLMerlo and @gastonedul on twitter.

Stays until the end of 2024.

Interesting to see if the kid plays, and if so, how are the fans going to react.

Hola!! Im from Argentine!! Im a River Plate fan. This boy is starving, with eating problems since he was a child.
How your tail hurts from fergunson to this day.
Saludos!! RIVER PLATE es el mas grande de la argentina de sudamerica y mas grande que man city!!
PD: devuelvan las malvinas.

I quite like River Plate. You seem like a twat though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.