Claudio Echeverri

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIke I said, that forum isn't a representation of the average River fan. It is an unregulated 4chan wannabe forum, where the shtick is having the most shocking take possible.

it's the biggest forum in all of argentina. do you think it's serious that this guy comes out and says that he's leaving without renewing his contract or anything, without having played a full game? He wasn't even a figure that asked for a change because he drowned in the final we won?

Money is not everything, and that kid could probably earn the club a lot more money with some time playing
Seems to me that fans like you are the ungrateful kids. "He could have earned the club more". He could also have left on a free meaning he could earn more himself and left the club without a fee.

Yes, we will. That ungrateful kid didnt give a fuck about the club that saw him grow and make him know what hot water is
What a sad attitude no??
South American teams simply don't have the resources to hold onto talent long term.
Is it right - clearly not.
Will it change - I really doubt it due to European TV deals.
To give a young player a hard time for choosing what's best for himself, and his family, is simply SHIT

What a sad attitude no??
South American teams simply don't have the resources to hold onto talent long term.
Is it right - clearly not.
Will it change - I really doubt it due to European TV deals.
To give a young player a hard time for choosing what's best for himself, and his family, is simply SHIT
They'll boo him right up until he scores, like every fan base that thinks they can make a stand over something trivial.

25m for a kid is ridiculously good money. All the good players leave for Europe, it's just a matter of timing. You get guaranteed money, and get to keep him on loan, it's a decent deal.
All of them wants to go Europe, but if you commited with the club that made you know the four meals in a day, the club and its fans deserves your respect and commitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.