Claudio Reyna

blue banks said:
Very good news this, delighted for him. He's had a tough time of it.
Has he...why what's happened to him. Wish him well whatever it is. Not the most talented player in the world, but always gave 100%

Tom_mcfc said:
Seen the pictures on the site, christ what's happened to him
Same thing that is happening to all of us.

Great for him. I had already been following city a few years before he signed, but when he did, it helped tie me closer to the team in a time it was hard for state-side blues.

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
blue banks said:
Has he...why what's happened to him. Wish him well whatever it is. Not the most talented player in the world, but always gave 100%

His son passed away.

Tom_mcfc said:
Seen the pictures on the site, christ what's happened to him

Erm, time happened to him. His City debut was ten years ago and he wasn't a youngster then. Add to that an arduous time with the worst kind of bereavement and I think he looks fine.

mcfclovin88 said:
blue banks said:

His son passed away.

Cancer wasn't it? It's a great appointment. I can't think of a single US football fan who has a bad word to say about "Captain America".

acquiesce said:
mcfclovin88 said:

His son passed away.

Cancer wasn't it? It's a great appointment. I can't think of a single US football fan who has a bad word to say about "Captain America".

Yep cancer, very sad.

I also think this is a great appointment he knows our club and obviously he knows the US and the city of New York very well, he's the perfect fit.

blue banks said:
he had quite a bit of talent.injuries were his problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.