Claudio Reyna

Couldn't have gone to a better guy... all american, experienced humble and one of our very own.

Can't be any worse pain than losing your kid... glad this top appointment has gone to a really good guy.

Right... will be buying my NYCFC top in 2015 then!

SuperSilva said:
Couldn't have gone to a better guy... all american, experienced humble and one of our very own.

Can't be any worse pain than losing your kid... glad this top appointment has gone to a really good guy.

Will the badge have a shield
Great news Claudio, welcome back

Very good appointment. I'm happy for him.

And I don't think he looks that different. It's to be expected that you put on a bit of weight when you stop training everyday as a professional footballer. Good luck to him!

SuperSilva said:

Agreed. I was at University with him when he won national player of the year and several national championships. Didn't know him other than to meet him once or twice, but compared to others on both the Virginia and national teams, he let his football do the talking. Friedel is the other one I have the utmost respect for from the US Natl. Team.

Really happy to hear this. Happy for him, remember well his time here and the heart he always showed.

Brilliant appointment to further tie in City with this new NYC venture. He's somewhat of a local boy to New York. For a while NYC was the only OSC we had in the states. They are springing up every which place now, of course, but Reyna was a big reason why a lot of the NYC Blues started following the club.

A fantastic appointment; in fact, the club couldn't have made a better choice, IMHO.

I liked Claudio when he was at City, though he never seemed to get a run of games in the side, due to him seemingly always picking up niggling little injuries.

It must be hell to lose a child. I can't imagine the pain it would cause, but I hope that in some way this appointment will help Claudio to move on from his bereavement.

A former City player from NYC in charge of the new NYC franchise. Absolutely brilliant!

the goats backside said:
SuperSilva said:

Will the badge have a shield
Great news Claudio, welcome back

lol... i hope not... hope by 2015 they realise we don't want a badge... then again, I can't not love our new City top no matter how bad it is!!

Bay Area Blue2 said:
SuperSilva said:

Agreed. I was at University with him when he won national player of the year and several national championships. Didn't know him other than to meet him once or twice, but compared to others on both the Virginia and national teams, he let his football do the talking. Friedel is the other one I have the utmost respect for from the US Natl. Team.

Us City fans here in Manchester have got a great excuse now to head out to NYC ! ... Right, need about 40 City fans to volunteer to go on a sabbatical to New York city and teach tour fellow future NYCFC fans on the basic guide to "The Poznan".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.